Bongnyonghaksa, a dormitory that can accommodate approximately 3800 undergraduate and graduate students in Natural Sciences Campus, consists of 5 wings: The House of Benevolence (In Gwan), House of Righteousness (Ui Gwan), House of Propriety (Ye Gwan), House of Knowledge (Ji Gwan) and the House of Integrity (Shin Gwan).
Current Status of Facilities and Occupancy
|Common restrooms and showers
on each floor
|Shower and restroom in each room|
|House of Integrity|
|Quad||Double||Double||Double||Double||Quad||4 in 4||6 in 3-
|Dormitory for the disabled|
* Foreign students will have priority registration for ¡®6 in 3¡¯ rooms in the ¡®House of Integrity¡¯
Dormitory Application Period and Procedure
|Notice of detailed
|Announcement of successful applicants
and payment period
|1st Semester||Mid January||Late January ~
|Summer Break & Summer Semester||Mid May||Late May ~
|2nd Semester||Mid July||Late July ~
|Winter Break &
|Mid November||Late November ~
* Please refer to the announcement board on dormitory website for more detailed schedule.
**How to Apply : Sign in to GLS from computer and submit application
Dormitory Dining Halls
• Bongnyonghaksa¡¯s dining hall is managed by Samsung Welstory. Dining halls are located in Ui Gwan (House
of Righteousness), Ji Gwan (House of Knowledge) and in Shin Gwan (House of Integrity) and they offer the
• When applying for dormitory, you can select the quantity of meal tickets for a semester and discounts will be
applied to varying quantities. You can use the dining halls with your student ID card or mobile devices.
• Visitors and students who have not applied for meal tickets when applying for a dormitory can purchase
meals tickets from a vending machine.
Dormitory Dining Halls
• Fitness room in In Gwan (House of Benevolence) and Ji Gwan (House of Knowledge), stretching room in Ye
Gwan (House of Propriety), ping-pong room in Ji Gwan (the House of Knowledge) (open and free to use).
• Fitness room in Shin Gwan (House of Integrity) can be used with monthly registration (30 thousand won per
month, registration on a first come, first served basis)
On-campus Health Clinic provides treatments and medication for minor health problems of SKKU students. Annual health check-up programs, as well as various programs on physical and mental health are offered for students to maintain healthy and pleasant campus life.
* location: 2nd Floor, Shops & Service Center
Certification & Documents
Different types of certificates for students are provided from the Academic Affairs Office (location: 1st Floor, Student Center) or through the automated service machine located at the Student Center. Students can also easily print out their own certificates through online service provided from the University main website (http://certi.skku.edu/icert/index.jsp)